You might remember a few months back I released 22+ page ebook titled, 'How To Create The Perfect Outbound Email Campaign'. The book experienced moderate success with several thousand downloads, and several thousand more readers.
Well, since then GuessBox has continued to grow and I've continued to experiment with different strategies for effective B2B outbound email marketing.
Needless to say, I realized that there is so much more I could have included in that ebook. So, I've started writing an intermediate upgrade to the original.
If you are just getting started I would still highly recommend you read that book as it can never hurt to get some extra knowledge and practical advice. But... version 2.0 of the original is almost finished, and will cover things like:
- How to setup a mail server for sending B2B emails.
- Correctly installing SPF, DKIM & DMARC onto your domain so that your emails always get delivered, and don't go into the junk box!
- New strategies for increasing response rates by using email signatures.
- More email copy examples that have been proven to receive response rates of above 20% on cold emails.
- More subject line examples that receive 90% open rates on cold emails.
- Psychological, and marketing hacks that will turn your business prospects into hungry leads with just two emails!
- Real life case studies of different wacky experiments and the data driven impact they have (or don't have) on open, response rates, clickthrough rates.
- Links and explanations to and for other third party resources that will help you check your emails before you send them, and then manage your follow up to illicit the best possible response from prospects. All the while, creating a sales 'pipeline' for you right inside your favorite email client.
And much much more.
The new book will be called "The Entrepreneur's Guide To Effective B2B Email Marketing" and is scheduled for release on the 1st of August*.
If this sounds like something you might want to read enter your email in the subscription box that just popped up, or share this article with your friends.
As always, all of this information will be provided free of charge and I am always available for questions or chatter! :)
Edit 29th August:* Due to some unforeseen circumstances the release of this guide has had to have been pushed back to early September. We would like to apologize to anybody who has been eagerly awaiting its release, but we promise that the wait will be worth it.